Trolleys & Carts
Get your gear up on the stage — shop music trolleys and carts online today
Whether you’re a professional roadie or a DIY musician, you’re going to need a durable music trolley to lug your gear from point A to B. Speakers, cables, instruments and tech can be incredibly heavy combined, so take a load off — pick up a durable music trolley online at Musos Corner!
We stock music trolleys from some of the most reliable brands in the world including RocknRoller, Ultimate Support, SKB and Xtreme — all known for their tough, high-quality products. All brand new, fully assembled and ready to rock, you can rely on our music trolleys to transport your gear to and from the venue.
Shop music trolleys online for fast and affordable shipping throughout Australia or free shipping on orders over $199. It’s never been easier to stock up on the tools of rock!
Benefits of our heavy duty music trolleys
If you’re shopping for a music trolley, you’re no doubt looking for durability, strength and a huge amount of grip. There’s nothing worse than watching on, horrified, as your gear slips off the side of the trolley — falls can be massively damaging, so you need a music trolley that can do it all.
Our range of reliable music trolleys is guaranteed to keep your gear safe from the moment you stack the trolley high. Here are just a few of the benefits of a quality music trolley from Musos:
- Foldable, upright handle rails at each end
- Non-slip surface to prevent equipment from moving
- Lockable front caster wheels
- Fully assembled — no complicated builds
- Locking screws and spring pins to prevent overextension
- High load capacities
- Compact options are available.
We’ve got spacious music trolleys for solo musicians up to the biggest brass bands — browse through our collection online.
All terrain music trolleys for outdoor gigs
Looking for a rugged music trolley that you can take to gigs on the grass? Whether you’re the headliner at a music festival or rockin’ out at a small outdoor wedding, the RocknRoller Multi-Cart "All Terrain" R12RT will serve you well.
The R12RT features foam-filled no-flat 10" rear wheels and 8" front casters that are designed to navigate all terrains including gravel, grass and other uneven surfaces. The R-Trac tires ride smoothly with excellent traction, similar to pneumatic tires but without the hassle of upkeep or repair.
With a 13.5” wide frame bed, 34" to 52" length and excellent powder-coated steel to prevent slipping, your gear will be safe even while lugging it up grassy, uneven hills. Plus, the R12RT folds down small for storage and transport in a vehicle — no additional van or truck hire is required.
Ideal for live gigs, film and television production, photography, pet shows, stage shows and even scientific field research, the R12RT is one of the most versatile music trolleys on the market. Check out online or visit us in-store to browse through our collection of R12RTs and music trolleys.
How to choose a music trolley
If this is your first rodeo when it comes to music trolleys, never fear — we’ve got you covered. There are a few simple steps to choosing a music trolley.
- Consider the weight capacity. What will you be moving with your trolley? Speakers? Instruments? Stacks of cables? Consider how much you intend to carry, weigh your gear and take note of the weight capacity of our music trolleys while you’re browsing. Aim for a music trolley that has a higher weight capacity than the total weight of your gear.
- Consider the length of the trolley. While you’re weighing your gear, you might also want to think about the length of the gear you’re looking to move. For example, you might measure the width of your speakers, the length of your guitar cases, etc. Most of our music trolleys are adjustable, but every trolley has its limits. Make sure to check the length and width of the trolley bed before purchasing.
- Consider where you’ll be taking your trolley. Not all trolleys are created equal — if you’re planning on taking your trolley on a trip to the Great Outdoors, we recommend opting for an all-terrain trolley like the RocknRoller Multi-Cart "All Terrain" R12RT.
If you need a hand choosing a music trolley, feel free to get in touch with our team of diehard Musos. Most of us have had experience performing and setting up live gigs, so we can provide recommendations and advice based on experience and our extensive product knowledge.
FAQs about music trolleys
- Are music trolleys expensive?
Not at all. In fact, most of our music trolleys are under $600 and we offer flexible payment options like Zippay, so if you’re strapped for cash, you can pay it off in several instalments.
- What kind of trolley do you recommend?
All of our music trolleys are industry/professional standard and are specifically built to carry massive loads — but really, it all comes down to how much you intend to move and where you need to move it. For recommendations and advice, get in touch with the team from Musos Corner.
- Do you have replacement wheels available?
Yes, we do for most models. If you need spare parts, simply get in touch via (02) 4929 2829. We’ve either got them in stock or we can get in touch with the supplier and order replacement wheels for you.
- I only need a small trolley. What do you recommend?
If you only need to move a few things at a time or need to save on space when travelling from point A to B, we recommend the Xtreme TRY150 Compact Gear Trolley. This trolley has a weight capacity of 120 kg and has a length of Length 22″ to 38″ with locking screws and spring pins to prevent overextension. Despite being compact, it’s just as tough and durable as all of our other music trolleys.
- Do I qualify for free shipping?
We offer free shipping on orders over $199. If your order falls under this threshold, you can calculate your shipping costs based on your location and the weight of the product in the check-out process — we have a handy freight calculator available to give you an instant quote.
- Do I have to be home to receive my order?
If you’re not home to receive your order, the courier will leave a calling card for you to reorganise delivery or so you can pick it up at your local post office. Our couriers can leave the items at your front door under special instructions but we don’t recommend it. Musos Corner and the courier company cannot be held accountable for theft or damage.
- Can I pick up my order in-store?
Yes, we offer free click and collect from our store in Newcastle West, NSW. All we ask is that you let us know when you plan to pick up your order so we can have your items ready on the day.
Shop music trolleys online or in-store with Musos Corner!
Ready to rock and roll with your new music trolley? Check out online for fast delivery throughout Australia, or free shipping on orders over $199. We offer convenient payment options like PayPal and Zippay so you can check out securely and pay your items off over time.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock